Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Retelling Ruth in contemporary English

Graham Doel, pastor of a church in Morecambe, Lancashire, U.K., blogs on retelling the book of Ruth in contemporary English to his congregation. He begins:
One of the big themes in my life is that the bible should be available and easy for people to understand. I spend hours crafting the talks that I give. I hope that my thinking carefully about the way people hear what is said, they will find the bible interesting and relevant.
Not everyone agrees. Read his post to find out more.

Categories: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home