Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Homecoming

My wife and I have been at the hospital with our daughter, son-in-law, and our new granddaughter except for our nighttime sleeping hours (their sometimes sleep but much waking and nursing hours). I have not have good Internet access. The hospital should release our daughter today. After things get into a routine at home, I should be able to piggyback on our son-in-law's ISP and get better Internet access. Then I hope to be able to blog a little more. Our daughter is feeling much better. She is now disconnected from the I.V.

Elena and I are heading back to the hospital in a few minutes.

Have a good week everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home