Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

New tool for searching the B-Greek archives

Bob Firth, a subscriber to the Biblical Greek discussion list, has just created a very useful tool for searching the archives of b-greek. The search tool works within the search window of the Firefox Internet browser. It was extremely easy to install. I asked it to search for "plenary genitive" and got several hits within the b-greek archives.

Categories: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 08, 06:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making this more known Wayne, I hope that a few people will find it useful.

I've just made one for the Biblical Hebrew discussion list too, although I am not a subscriber so I haven't even mentiond it to the list. It was simply a matter of find and replace "greek" with "hebrew" so I thought I might as well. If anyone is a member of b-hebrew then you might like to let the list know.

I have put both of them in the category Arts->Literature on the mycroft (search plugin) site.

The icons I have used are completley arbitrary, so if anyone has a better one for either list let me know and I'll happily change it.

thanks,
Bob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home