Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hebraica

Hebrew blogs have been brought to my attention lately. There are many and they all display incredible resources and maintain a pretty tight focus. They show discipline and humour. I am humbled when I read Hebrew blogs. This list is by no means exhaustive and in many cases the sidebars will lead the reader on to more Hebrew blogs that I do not mention here. Happy bloghopping!

English Hebraica even has an odd little piece about Canada
Lesser of Two Evils best sidebar I have seen yet
Balashon - Hebrew Language Detective one of a kind
Biblicalia Hosting the Biblical Studies Carnival for August
Daily Hebrew going steady all of July
Evangelical Textual Criticism gets more fascinating every day
Codex blogspot on tattoes
Biblical Studies uploading some serious articles

This is just a place to begin. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 23, 02:39:00 PM, Blogger minternational said...

I love the idea of the Daily Hebrew (but, sadly, my hebrew seems too far gone to be revived) - anyone know if there is a Daily Greek somewhere? Thanks.

 
At Sun Jul 23, 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

DM,

You might think I would know the answer to that. Sadly I have no idea. The problem is that there are many classics bloggers and that is a very active community. However, they don't rate as bibliobloggers, evidently! So oddly, those who are doing some really good things on Greek and Latin and may also write about the Bible, are not necessarily considered part of the biblioblogosphere. I am fairly ignorant of the rules and accreditation needed to be a part of that honoured circle and am merely enjoying Wayne Leman's hospitality here at the BBB.

Actually a quick google of 'greek bible blog' puts the BBB near the top of the page!

I can give you a tip though. You need this word in order to find a Greek blog!

μπλογκ Cool eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home