Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Silencing the Daughters of God - 1 Cor 14:34 & 35

I just discovered that Kevin Knox, who comments periodically on the BBB under his blog name of codepoke, recently blogged the same points on the same verses that I did in my post on Translating biblical quotes. Here is Codepoke's post: The Familyhood Church: Presubuteras: Silencing the Daughters of God - 1 Cor 14:34 & 35.

Codepoke, sorry for reinventing the wheel! But I am glad for any added exposure that reference to an oral law gets for understanding 1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Also check out Codepoke's other related posts in his series.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 30, 02:26:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Knox said...

You are too kind, Wayne. Thank you, but there is nothing in my post that is not more thoroughly examined in yours.

I enjoyed the discussion immensely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home