Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Browse the ESV Literary Study Bible

Those who wish can now browse the almost published ESV Literary Study Bible for free. You will need to sign up for a free pass. I think it's always a help to be able to browse a book before I purchase it. I have appreciated that feature for many books now on amazon.com.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 26, 10:42:00 PM, Blogger InHim said...

It looks as if each page is one column instead of the usual two. Do you know if this is in fact the case?

If it had one of those cool covers like this one I would be tempted but my NRSV has too many notes and highlighting in it now.

 
At Wed Sep 26, 10:46:00 PM, Blogger InHim said...

Well I should have just looked at the site.

Reader-friendly format. Single-column, black-letter, 8.5-point text, only the ESV translation footnotes.

Features

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home