Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Waltke's O.T. Theology

A commenter has mentioned that Bruce Waltke's Old Testament Theology has been published.

My notes on the interview with Dr. Watlke are still shelved somewhere awaiting the end of the bathroom reno. I will come back to them at some point.

As I mentioned Waltke's next commentary is a joint effort with James Housston on the Psalms.

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 29, 06:15:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

I realize it is hard to connect the bathroom reno with not finding shelved notes but believe me there is a logical explanation for this!

 
At Thu Oct 04, 08:57:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy Pierce said...

I haven't heard about this Psalms commentary. Do you know if this is in a series or if it will be standalone like his Genesis one? Do you have any sense if it's something near on the horizon or a long way off, how detailed it will be (thin like Genesis, long like Proverbs)?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home