Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

new url for TNIV revisions suggestions

We've been getting some helpful suggestions for revising the TNIV. I will forward them to the CBT by the end of this year. But we could be getting many more suggestions. Whenever you are reading the TNIV, if you spot a wording which you think could be improved. please consider posting it to the list so it can be forwarded to the CBT.

You can click on the posting link in the margin of the TNIV Truth blog, or if you prefer, you can use a new url which will redirect you to the revision suggestions form:
http://get-me.to/tniv-revisions
(If that url doesn't work for you, click here.)

Please feel free to distribute the new url widely on your own Internet websites or blogs and in email messages to friends.

The form does not ask for your email address, so you will not be spammed by the Bravenet service which hosts the form.

10 Comments:

At Tue Oct 02, 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Unfortunately, none of those links work.

 
At Tue Oct 02, 09:09:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Unfortunately, none of those links work.

Hmm, that's odd. I just checked each link in both IE7 and FF2 and each one works fine. Do you need to flush your cache? (I didn't ask if you were flush with cash?!)

 
At Wed Oct 03, 01:31:00 PM, Blogger scratchpaperthoughts said...

The links didn't work for me either. :(

 
At Wed Oct 03, 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Hmm, most baffling!

Try copying and pasting this url into your Internet browser and see if it works:

http://get-me.to/tniv-revisions

What browser are you using, Mary Ann? I'd like to solve this, if possible.

 
At Wed Oct 03, 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Still doesn't work. I use Safari beta 3 on Mac OS X 10.4.10 and also Firefox 2. No success.

 
At Wed Oct 03, 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Okay, the new alternate link works, but the originals still do not.

Thanks, Wayne

 
At Thu Oct 04, 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

I have left a comment on the TNIV Truth blog that I have just checked on the re-direct link within these others browsers running on my Windows-based computer:

Safari
Opera
Avant

I have not yet found a browser for which the re-direct link does not take me to the TNIV revision suggestions form.

I'm wondering if the problem is only occurring on Mac systems? If so, I will try to find an answer for that issue.

 
At Thu Oct 04, 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Oh, there is a simple poll in the margin of the TNIV Truth blog to try to find out how many people are not able to use the re-direct link. If you have the time (10 seconds?), please help by answering that poll question.

 
At Thu Oct 04, 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Wayne, I'm curious how you checked Safari browser on a Windows platform.

Unfortunately, some people think that designing a site to handle IE makes it "standard". Such is not the case. IE does not conform to International standards. If the designer follows www3 guidelines, then mac browsers have no problems.

 
At Thu Oct 04, 05:01:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Safari is now available for Windows platforms as well as the Mac. I downloaded Safari from its website.

Everything I learned in life I learned ... by googling! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home