Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hen Scratches April 8, 2008

Lots of nifty stuff that you won't want to miss.
  • Ben Witherington and A. J. Levine on Paul and women. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I will.
  • Dan Wallace and Bart Ehrman on text criticism. Wallace offers, "we can certainly get back to the essentials of the faith, if not always the particulars." Now if we could only decide which were which.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 09, 06:18:00 AM, Blogger preacherman said...

I want to thank you for the wonderful links. I enjoyed them so much. It as a benefit to my life and encouragemnet to my faith as well. I want you to know that i really enjoyed your blog and have added it to my favorites. I will be reading regularly. God bless you as you serve Him. I pray that God will bless your life in a huge way. You are welcome at my blog anytime as well. Again, thank you so much for this wonderful post. Keep up the great blogging!
In Him,
Kinneey Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman! :-)

 
At Wed Apr 09, 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

Thanks for your kind words, Kinney.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home